We appreciate that once you have made a purchase you want it delivered to you as soon as possible. For that reason we offer two delivery options, either Royal Mail First Class Signed For, which aims to deliver the next working day, or Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm. As long as orders are received by us before 1200 on a weekday then your order should reach you by the next working day although to guarantee next working day delivery please select the Special Delivery option at checkout. For larger orders (such as multiple purchases, boots and Winter coats) we may use the Parcelforce express 48 service in place of the Royal Mail First Class service. Once we have dispatched your purchase we will send a confirmation email to you. All deliveries will require a signature upon receipt.
- The cost for delivery to the UK to be guaranteed next working day (Monday delivery if dispatched Friday / Saturday) by 1pm is £8.00
- The cost for delivery to the UK using First Class signed for is £5.00
However, if your order totals in excess of £150 then delivery within the UK is FREE OF CHARGE (First Class Signed For)
Delivery charges to other destinations are as follows:
- The Channel Islands and Isle of Man £10 (Royal Mail Special Delivery)
- Europe £15 (Royal Mail International Signed For – typically 2-3 days for delivery)
- Americas £20 (Royal Mail International Signed For – typically 5 days for delivery)
- Rest of The World £30 (Royal Mail International Signed For – typically 5 days for delivery)
However, if your order totals in excess of £200 then delivery to all other locations is FREE OF CHARGE.
Prices may vary from those above depending upon the item being shipped. We will advise you by email should your location require any variation to these charges. Please note that any import duties or taxes that may be charged for items delivered outside of the UK are the responsibility of the recipient.
Please note that for some destinations classed as “Europe” (such as Eastern European destinations, the Russian Federation, Kazakhstan etc) where Airsure is not available we use the Royal Mail International Signed For service. Deliveries to these destinations can therefore typically take 7 days or more.
All deliveries will require to be signed for and will not be left at your address without signature.
Please note that weekends and bank holidays are not classed as working days.
We know how important it is that any purchase arrives with you in as pristine condition as it would be had you bought it in our boutique. We protect all purchases with tissue paper and have a range of boxes in which we then place your purchase to ensure that it arrives with you in perfect condition. Our boxes are then placed in protective bags for dispatch, providing a further level of protection and security for your purchase.
If you receive a purchase and, within 14 days of receipt, would like to exchange it for either another size or a different product, you have two options:
- If the replacement item you wish to receive is available on the website you can purchase the replacement item and send the item you no longer want back to us for a refund following the process outlined below under “Returns”. Please return the item in the original box, securely covered or wrapped. It must not have been used and be in its original packaging with all tags and tickets still attached, and showing no signs of having been worn. Where items such as manufacturer tags, special packaging (including original shoe boxes, internal packaging and dust bags) are included with your purchase these must be returned along with your purchase as they constitute a part of the goods supplied
- Alternatively, you can call us at Thirty Three Boutique on 01590 670411 to allow us to establish if the replacement product is available. If it is, we will then be happy to put it on hold until we receive the original product returned to us in the original box securely covered or wrapped as detailed above.
Once we have received the returned product we will dispatch the replacement product and, where appropriate, make any additional charge or refund to the credit or debit card used for the original purchase.
RETURNS / CANCELLATION
If you wish to cancel an order before you have been notified that it has been dispatched please call us immediately on 01590 670411 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that as we aim to ship all orders where possible on the day of receipt of your order if your order has already been dispatched you can still cancel your order but you will have to follow the procedure below for returns once you have received your purchase.
If you receive a purchase and, within 14 days of receipt would like to return it for a refund, we are happy to do so, as long as your purchase is returned to us in perfect condition.
Please complete the returns note that accompanied your purchase and place this, along with your purchase, in the original box which should be securely covered or wrapped and return to us at the following address:
Thirty Three Boutique
33 High Street
The purchase you are returning will be refunded so long as it has not been used, is in its original packaging, has all of the tags and tickets still attached and shows no signs of having been worn. Where items such as manufacturer tags, special packaging (including original shoe boxes, internal packaging and dust bags) are included with your purchase these must be returned along with your purchase as these constitute a part of the goods supplied. Refunds will not be made where these items are not returned to us.
In the very unlikely event that the goods you receive are damaged, faulty or an incorrect item, please immediately contact us by calling 01590 670411. Once the goods are returned to us we will inspect them and, if we agree that any fault or damage was present at the time of dispatch, we will refund reasonable cost of postage as well as that of the goods purchased.
For your own protection you must return the package to us using a service that provides tracking and requires a signature upon receipt to ensure that we have received your return. In addition, we advise that you should take out sufficient insurance to cover the full cost of the purchase that is being returned in the event that your return is lost in the postal system. Please retain the postage receipt showing the tracking information as you will require this to trace your package should the returned purchase not be received by us. Please note that the cost of returning your purchase is your responsibility and will not be added to the refund of your returned goods.
Refunds will be authorised once the returned purchase has been inspected and normally should take place within 1-2 working days of us receiving the returned item. Refunds will be made to the card originally used for your purchase. Should you be returning an item from outside of the UK, and any import duties or taxes are charged to Thirty Three Boutique, these will be deducted from any refund made.
Should an order, or part of an order, be returned substantially later than 14 days from your date of receipt acceptance of the return will be at the discretion of Thirty Three Boutique. Should a return be accepted, a credit voucher may be issued to the value of the return less the relevant delivery charge.